Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LITTLE big » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LITTLE big
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nickklempp
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-04-2009

LITTLE big Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick up a copy of LITTLE big. I have looked on amazon, ebay etc. but haven't found anything...
Did I read here that it was one being considered for rerelease like dinner on the grounds etc.? If so that would be great!!!
Any tips would be awesome!!!
07-04-2009 19:14 nickklempp is offline Search for Posts by nickklempp Add nickklempp to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it is coming back. It would have been back before Terry's tour, but it got pushed back for some other priorities... now that the tour is underway, we can go back to getting it going.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-04-2009 21:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
nickklempp
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-04-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by nickklempp
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YES!!! Thanks for the quick reply!!!
07-05-2009 06:16 nickklempp is offline Search for Posts by nickklempp Add nickklempp to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LITTLE big

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH