Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmber Photos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmber Photos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright, so now I have to find a picture.

Big Grin

10-15-2002 12:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

oh the anticipation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can't wait to find out what i look like.

choose carefully, mark!
Big Grin
10-15-2002 13:35 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
OUCH! I really need to post more. Then again, somebody might say DO NOT. Let's see where this puts me at.

JB

yeah, don't post so much

or do post so much?

so much post

mucho posto

just ignore me....

10-15-2002 14:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

we try....

10-15-2002 14:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

too true Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anne
sadly, beautiful anne has no pics of herself, or she would most assuredly send one to BD for the photo page.

as for damb anne, well, she finds that most people tend to like her more for her bubbly personality and sweet nature, anyway....

Big Grin Big Grin

but we still wanna see a pic Smile

come one, Annie Dear.........you can handle this. Send 'em that one you took with Dr Woggenstein Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-15-2002 15:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

The booklet will be thick with all the pictures.

10-15-2002 21:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
The booklet will be thick with all the pictures.

booklet?

Who said anything about a booklet?

That would cost way too much to print. But that doesn't mean your pictures wont be in the artwork. Wink

BD

10-15-2002 21:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

You're right. But how will you do the artwork?

10-15-2002 21:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
You're right. But how will you do the artwork?

By using several different programs and ending up in Adobe Illustrator.

Big Grin

BD

10-15-2002 21:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I can't wait to finally get the finished product. BD is groovy.
php:
1:
and no I'm not a sheep!!!!
Shocked

10-16-2002 11:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

oh i would, i would, woggy, but unfortunately i wasn't joking about not having any pictures of myself. people don't take pictures of me very often........... Confused i have no idea why that might be........... (Wink )
-- and i'm just not quite zealous enough to do the whole hold-a-camera-at-arms'-length thing

admittedly, i do have one picture of myself (a friend sent it to me), but it happens to feature a prominently upraised middle finger obstructing the view of my face.
i figured i'd better pass on that one -- i mean, my parents might see it or something! Shocked

maybe after christmas i'll have something...? uh, but don't hold your breath.
10-16-2002 23:17 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by anne

admittedly, i do have one picture of myself (a friend sent it to me), but it happens to feature a prominently upraised middle finger obstructing the view of my face.
i figured i'd better pass on that one -- i mean, my parents might see it or something! Shocked

I'm sure BD could edit that out.... Smile )

10-16-2002 23:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
If I don't See Anne

just see how scarey
I can be???

ThAt was a LOL
Knew I should have not have frightened meself that way
it always comes back to haunt you!!!!!

uhm....boo! I guess)
Ji-miNy-me

scared me Shocked

maybe you all will think twice before sending me anymore photos.... come to think of it, that's probably why anne didn't send me one. Big Grin

BD

10-17-2002 22:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I can't wait to finally get the finished product. BD is groovy. Shocked

brdboy! I'm playing your tune right now. woo hoo

I vote that for the next fan disc we all go over to wes berlins and record ourselves an amazing album! There is so much tallent on this DAmb board (not to mention that the songs are some of the best songs that anyone could cover). I think it was ™ that said to me in an email "watch the one takes out shine the big productions!" Well I'm here to tell you that all your songs shine DAmbIT, and I hope that my efforts on putting this all together will do them justice.

DAmbers Rock!

BD
(getting a little misty eyed as he types)

10-17-2002 22:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-27-2002

s'me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm the one ON the elephant, not the elephant herself. Mrs. Poopyhead is behind me.
10-18-2002 15:47 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I think it was ™ that said to me in an email "watch the one takes out shine the big productions!"

true, so true.

10-18-2002 15:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Poopyhead

I'm the one ON the elephant, not the elephant herself. Mrs. Poopyhead is behind me.

you seem like such a nice fella! Big Grin

but we know the truth Mr Poopy! Evil

10-18-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I wish I had a pet elephant.

10-18-2002 17:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Dr. Rich has a pet monkey... Big Grin

10-18-2002 17:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

and who is it that has the sheep again????

10-18-2002 17:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmber Photos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH